<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Before The Stage | mrkuodaprophet | Activity</title>
	<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/mrkuodaprophet/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/mrkuodaprophet/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for mrkuodaprophet.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 05:55:58 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46879ad21f608a8627a3dd0f4d587c7b</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7279/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:37:09 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">275a4b1f7248309c140c7f5768cf8d6e</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7276/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 19:36:21 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a04d759479a8d1635faae8de24b6480f</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet and Zeusmigo are now connected</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7270/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:59:56 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eeeb89ffbc3b2e78df6535f12218f2d1</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: The Album &#034;I Rep My Squad&#034;</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7267/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:38:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Album &#034;I Rep My Squad&#034;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5aedae086a06936bdbb55d8b96d82b83</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: New Album Dropping Oct 3rd 2026 along with a new Single [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7265/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:33:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>New Album Dropping Oct 3rd 2026 along with a new Single also Dropping oct 3rd 2026</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">293b3718b6f97b9c2b7dfa5e3d955df4</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet and fundraiser are now connected</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7197/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:53:28 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1e341d56971dba0218b002a31d2c4644</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: If You Don&#039;t Know Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7196/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:42:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If You Don&#039;t Know Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcd6b9437af0eaa9b16e8a103a33cc83</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: Take Me Around Off The &#034;I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7195/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:34:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Take Me Around Off The &#034;I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0df1d047bf2522fe05cb10dcd1ff68cc</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: See Your Face Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7194/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:32:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>See Your Face Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ccbe8ba3a2e9d4996ec7d52a573b843</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: Pack Up Your Bags Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7193/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:30:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Pack Up Your Bags Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21e427ad157c92f9f1ba4540446c33ea</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: Better Calm Down Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad&#034; Album</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7192/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:24:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Better Calm Down Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad&#034; Album</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30bdd8a3d481c5466505795d72c16c45</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: MR Kuo Da Streets Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7191/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:23:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>MR Kuo Da Streets Off The &#034; I Rep My Squad &#034; Album</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d99635cd0671f6d9ed3e1c10da9358f</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet and Reflextion are now connected</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7190/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:19:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91519b29bc5f3c86dac19baaec4d998f</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet and eminempk are now connected</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7189/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:18:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6b1e949f6cde1a49f19ca861c905641</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: FEAT MADDEM QUEEN &#38; FERRARI FRESH</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/7181/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Sep 2026 00:03:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>FEAT MADDEM QUEEN &amp; FERRARI FRESH</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f608d4b99f7698376f27d2d4650401a0</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/3604/#acomment-7174</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 23:20:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks Mike. Can you tell me where?</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/mrkuodaprophet/" data-bb-hp-profile="1957" rel="nofollow">mrkuodaprophet</a> posted an update					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aaeb1653fa881215a18d1c00ab858cf9</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6145/#acomment-6227</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Aug 2025 14:06:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>good looking out Bro I appreciate the feed back. Much love</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/mrkuodaprophet/" data-bb-hp-profile="1957" rel="nofollow">mrkuodaprophet</a> <span class="activity-to">to</span> <a href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/the1mc/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">mike-cross-the-boss</a> <a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="1" href="{{mention_user_id_1}}" rel="nofollow">@mike-cross-the-boss</a> <p>Uncle Mike this Contract Muzik I hit you YouTube I watch all your reactions and I&#8217;m a ender. Love the music your doing check us out</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fcab92bcdb0031c8e0ca0c80a61c3fc</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet: @mike-cross-the-boss Uncle Mike this Contract Muzik I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6145/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Jul 2025 17:59:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a class="bp-suggestions-mention" data-bb-hp-profile="1" href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/the1mc/" rel="nofollow">@mike-cross-the-boss</a> </p>
<p>Uncle Mike this Contract Muzik I hit you YouTube I watch all your reactions and I&#8217;m a ender. Love the music your doing check us out</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccbe097f2485c370237ead6683346645</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6070/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Jul 2025 16:23:30 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16843e58eadcc1bda20eeab966ffda21</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6067/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Jul 2025 16:22:08 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34dcc29336b53a7434363e0a068cc99a</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6063/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 04 Jul 2025 16:20:45 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d612b8ef4745a17902db80e3d3ffab08</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6021/#acomment-6059</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Jul 2025 14:34:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Tight Work</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/the1mc/" data-bb-hp-profile="1" rel="nofollow">mike-cross-the-boss</a> posted an update <p>I had a Dream Diddy Beat the Case. So I made this song. Enjoy</p>					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">adb0f7b5f0b6998f0ba4bbec5a926e83</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: The Evidence Feat Astro Dori and Lady Payloa.   AND  &#034; [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/6055/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Jul 2025 14:52:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Evidence Feat Astro Dori and Lady Payloa.   AND  &#034; WORK &#034; Feat Astro Dori</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b00548b230f711ead40622604e2fc4be</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/3604/#acomment-6049</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 02 Jul 2025 14:09:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Uncle Mike I been mad busy family so I haven&#8217;t had time to fix everything. I&#8217;m a get on it real soon .peace and love</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
					<a href="https://mcsoundsrecording.com/members/mrkuodaprophet/" data-bb-hp-profile="1957" rel="nofollow">mrkuodaprophet</a> posted an update					]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e23327b2ba55659e95c8bccf763d746b</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/3604/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Apr 2025 20:22:14 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>4</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84d2c039313f69e982688884f343b42d</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet posted an update: </title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/3601/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Apr 2025 20:21:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90326874dfed9f350e062763149910a1</guid>
				<title>mrkuodaprophet became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://mcsoundsrecording.com/news-feed/p/3599/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Apr 2025 20:15:22 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		